Just a reminder:

Our blog is open to everyone and it is something we should all be able to enjoy and be proud of. If we take it seriously, it will be fun as well as informative. Kindly keep in mind the Acceptable Use Policy of our school and if you need to see it again, it is available on the school website.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

School.
School is very important because we need to get our education. Education is the main key in life it gives us knowledge of the world around us. It gives us good ideas on what we want to be in life, it gives us career opportunities. It helps us in the future , that's why I thank my parents for sending me to Archbishop Prendergast because i'm getting a good education :)

1 comment:

Bunn G. said...

School is very important. I also thank my parents for giving me a catholic education because i get my regular education and me religion too. Education is important, if i wasnt sent to a good school i wouldnt be able to do much in my life. But now that i get a good education i can do whatever i want if i try hard enough.