Just a reminder:

Our blog is open to everyone and it is something we should all be able to enjoy and be proud of. If we take it seriously, it will be fun as well as informative. Kindly keep in mind the Acceptable Use Policy of our school and if you need to see it again, it is available on the school website.

Friday, January 21, 2011

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. i make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as he** don't deserve me at my best."
~Marilyn Monroe

This is one of my favorite quotes beacuse it shows that if a guy cant handle you want your in a bad mood, then he doesn't understand you and you shouldnt be with him. It helps me understand that not every guy i know will understand me, or get what im going though. you shouldn't be with a guy that does not get you or how you are felling sometimes because you will get mad or upset that he does not understand you.

No comments: