Just a reminder:

Our blog is open to everyone and it is something we should all be able to enjoy and be proud of. If we take it seriously, it will be fun as well as informative. Kindly keep in mind the Acceptable Use Policy of our school and if you need to see it again, it is available on the school website.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Help me pray!

This week I pray for my older brother who will be entering bootcamp in order to be a Marine. These next 3 months while he's gone, I will be praying for his safety and for him to become something more then he ever thought he could be. I pray for this new path of his to lead him where he dreams to be. Keep my big brother in your prays(: I love you Blaise!
~ There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother.

2 comments:

hughes, s said...

I know what its like to have a big brother, but I could never imagine one of them going away for 3 months. I would be so upset and would miss them so much. Im very proud of you for staying strong without your brother by your side. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers! Good luck Blaise!

Mary McElhone said...

I know how you feel Em. My older brother is in the army and was in Iraq for 2 years and it's the hardest thing. I pray for you and your family everyday. Stay strong for the next 3 months. He will be back home as soon as you know it. Good luck Blaise!