Just a reminder:

Our blog is open to everyone and it is something we should all be able to enjoy and be proud of. If we take it seriously, it will be fun as well as informative. Kindly keep in mind the Acceptable Use Policy of our school and if you need to see it again, it is available on the school website.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family is Always There For You.

Family is very important because we need each other in many ways. We are never alone because we have each other. When you need somebody to talk to, or when you need something, all you have to do is go to your parents or siblings and they will help you with anything you need. Family are the main people that will always be in your life no matter what happens.

4 comments:

Bunn G. said...

Family is very important. Whenever you need help, they are always there for you. Whenever your feeling down, they are always there for you. They will always have your back and will always be there for you. Without my family it would be tough. But i am thankful for my family.

Maria U :) said...

Family is very important to me because when I am sad my family can tell. My mom will bug me until I tell her whats wrong and yeah its annoying but its because she loves me. They always give me good adive- even my 9 year old sister. I am reallly thankful for my family; it would be a hard life to get through without them.

Brehon said...

There is a joke that says you can't choose who your family is and although we think our parents are demanding or our siblings are annoying we do truly love them. A lot of people may not realize that what they have is precious and shoudln't be wasted but sometimes we are blinded by things in our own life. We can have as many friends as we want but its true when they say there is no friend like your sister or brother. In my case, I have four sisters that are my best friends and even though sometimes I want nothing to do with them I know I'm lucky that we are family. Family is always there to support and love you unconditionally.

cesira said...

It is important for me to have a reliable and caring family. They give me guidence,support and love. Family means they will stick with you no matter what, good or bad. My family is everything to me because I look up to my mom and dad because I admire the works that they do. Also, I rely on them for giving me shelter, food and love.