Just a reminder:

Our blog is open to everyone and it is something we should all be able to enjoy and be proud of. If we take it seriously, it will be fun as well as informative. Kindly keep in mind the Acceptable Use Policy of our school and if you need to see it again, it is available on the school website.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family

Family means way too important, and friends are way too valuable to lose. Life is too short to avoid sharing your feelings with people you care most about. Let them know how you feel. Let them know they mean the world to you. My friends are the siblings that God knew my parents wouldnt be able to handle. I thank God everyday for my friends and family. Friends may come and go, but family is forever.

2 comments:

Rayy! said...

Family is the most important thing you can have. Its thicker than water. Where would we be without family? In a dark place, most likely. Family is always there when no one else isn't. Friends can't always be there for you but you always know where to find your family when your feeling sad. I am so glad that i have a family that cares and would do anything for me.

Solomon, T said...

This goes along with my post. Family is everything. Family will always stand by your side through think and thin. My family is my WORLD, nothing can every replace them. Even when they're embarrassing or when they get under your skin, love and treasure them!